Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWest Linn (Or.)en_US
dc.coverage.spatialOregonen_US
dc.coverage.spatialWest Linnen_US
dc.date.accessioned2014-04-02T17:40:27Z
dc.date.available2014-04-02T17:40:27Z
dc.date.issued2010-09-20en_US
dc.identifierWest Linn_001-10_ADOPTIONen_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1794/15478
dc.description20 pp. Adopted 2010-09-20. Department of Land Conservation and Development Notice of Adopted Amendmenten_US
dc.description.abstractThe adopted amendment established a Historic Review Board. It amended Municipal Code Chapter 2 and chapters 25, 26. 55, 58, and 99 of the City's Community Development Code.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherWest Linnen_US
dc.rightsPublic Domainen_US
dc.sourceOregon Department of Land Conservation and Developmenten_US
dc.subjectLand Useen_US
dc.titleWest Linn Notice of Adopted Amendment (2010-09-20)en_US
dc.typeAdopted Planen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record