Extension Division

 

Click one of the Browse This Community buttons at the right for a complete listing of the contents of this community, or access individual collections below.

University of Oregon's Extension Division opened in 1912, replacing the Correspondence-Study Division which began in 1907. The Extension Division provided courses to mostly adult and non-traditional students from around the state. Although most classes met at the Portland and Salem extension centers, courses were offered in other cities and through correspondence study.

Collections in this community

Recent Submissions

  • University of Oregon. Extension Division; Sweetser, Albert Raddin, 1861-1940 (University of Oregon Extension Division, February , 1917)
  • University of Oregon. Extension Division; Sweetser, Albert Raddin, 1861-1940 (University of Oregon Extension Division, March 15, 1916)
  • University of Oregon. Extension Division; Sweetser, Albert Raddin, 1861-1940 (University of Oregon Extension Division, April , 1917)
  • University of Oregon. Extension Division; Sweetser, Albert Raddin, 1861-1940 (University of Oregon Extension Division, October , 1920)
  • University of Oregon. Extension Division; Sweetser, Albert Raddin, 1861-1940 (University of Oregon Extension Division, November , 1917)