Bonamici, Andrew R.
Associate University Librarian, Instructional Services
Mail: University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, Oregon 97403-1299
Office Location: 115 Knight Library
Joined the UO Libraries Faculty in 1985.
AMLS, University of Michigan, Library and Information Science, 1984. B.A., Marylhurst University, Music, 1983.
Areas of Interest:
Areas of Expertise
- Administration and management of libraries and educational media services
- Facilities planning
- Human resources and organizational development in libraries, media services, and associated academic and instructional support services in higher education
Areas of future research interest include:
- Collaborative (team-based) curriculum development in higher education
- Digital libraries in the curriculum
- Learning objects
- Pattern language in virtual environments
- User experience in physical and virtual environments
(2007-02-21)This powerpoint presentation was delivered to the University of Oregon Library Faculty on February 1, 2007. It provides a profile of the “Net Generation” and the implications of generational change, learning styles, and ...
(2006-09-14)This is a survey of University of Oregon faculty and graduate teaching fellows regarding their use of educational technology. The survey was sponsored by the 2005-2006 Educational Technology Committee and conducted by ...
(2006-03-06)This presentation provided the University of Oregon Admissions Office recruiting team with an overview of library and educational technology services for students. The session was held on March 22, 2005 in Oregon Hall.
(Oregon Library Association, 1996)