Redmond : Downtown plan

Show full item record

Title: Redmond : Downtown plan
Author: Redmond (Or.); Walker-Macy; Barney & Worth, Inc.; Steele Associates Architects; Hickman, Williams & Associates
Abstract: In August 1995, the Redmond City Council established an urban renewal district which includes the downtown area, the 5th and 6th Street corridor north of downtown, some industrial lands, and the former Deschutes County Fairgrounds site south of Highland Avenue (see Figure 1). The City Council has determined that the best uses for the tax increment generated within the urban renewal district include the following capit[a]l improvements: Fund an alternative through route to reduce the number of trucks passing through the downtown area; develop the Obsidian/Sisters road connector; improve public parking; improve traffic signalization; improve intersections; construct a public plaza; improve bicycle circulation; improve street lighting; repair/improve streets; underground utilities. [From the Plan]
Description: 73 pp. Includes illustrations, maps, charts, tables, and graphics. Submitted by the consultants August 2000. Web page copyright 2004. Captured February 15, 2006.
URI: http://www.redmond.or.us/.docs/pg/10707
http://hdl.handle.net/1794/2636
Date: 2000-08


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Redmond_Downtown_Plan.pdf 6.826Mb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record