Meier & Frank Depot

Show simple item record

dc.contributor.advisor Holst Architecture
dc.contributor.author Wyland, Kelly
dc.date.accessioned 2010-08-02T21:44:01Z
dc.date.available 2010-08-02T21:44:01Z
dc.date.issued 2010
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/1794/10567
dc.description Consists of three 1 page pdf files which comprise the Terminal Studio Boards for the plan. en_US
dc.description.abstract The Meier & Frank Depot was built in 1928. The building is located in a developing area in Portland’s pearl district. The building has been unoccupied for years, no one seems to know what to do with historic building. This project set out to tackle the problem; how do you preserve but still have a relevant and functional building. en_US
dc.relation.ispartofseries University of Oregon terminal project, Dept. of Architecture, Bachelor of Architecture, 2010;
dc.subject Meier & Frank Depot (Portland, Or.)
dc.subject Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction -- Oregon -- Portland
dc.title Meier & Frank Depot en_US
dc.type Plan or blueprint en_US


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Kelly_Wyland_Holst_board1.pdf 38.84Mb PDF View/Open
Kelly_Wyland_Holst_board2.pdf 23.00Mb PDF View/Open
Kelly_Wyland_Holst_board3.pdf 11.65Mb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record