Collected Reprints from the University of Oregon Medical School

 

Click one of the Browse This Community buttons at the right for a complete listing of the contents of this community, or access individual collections below.

In Nov. 1974, the UO Medical School, UO School of Nursing and UO Dental School were reorganized under the independent University of Oregon Health Sciences Center.

A print copy of this title is available through the UO Libraries under the call number: SCA OrColl 378.795 OZm4c. Print copies of volumes 1-7 are also available in the general stacks under the call number: KNIGHT 378.795 OZm4c

Collections in this community

Recent Submissions

  • Leavitt, Harry L.; Thornton, Ross C. B. (1929)
  • Thienes, Clinton H. (Clinton Hobart), 1896- (1929)